"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Friday, March 29, 2013

Bookmarked

As part of our World Read Aloud Day celebration, I asked families to make a book mark sharing why they like to read aloud or why they think reading is important. I finally got around to photographing them!  I loved going through them and reading the  inspiring messages, especially the ones written by several family members.  The creativity and artistic expression brought a smile to my face.  What a way to read it forward!  I'll think the children in the LitWorld LitClubs will be excited to receive these bookmarks.  I am grateful to the families who helped (book) mark this wonderful event.


























2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea. I am pinning it for next year. (Hopefully I'll remember to look at Pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete