"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

4th Graders Create Digital Postcards for National Monuments

I recently wrote about a project where the fourth graders used Tellagami to create digital postcards for National Monuments. You can read about the project on this blog post: Hi, My Name is...and I am Visiting....

Below are the final projects from two of the fourth grade classes. As I said before, these projects are part of a scaffolded process where the students are learning, understanding, and practicing digital literacy skills. I am excited about their journey and I am happy with these expressions of their new knowledge.

McManama Monument Project from Mason-Rice School on Vimeo.



Page Monument Postcards from Mason-Rice School on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment