"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Oh, the places they went....in books


It's nearly impossible for me to hear about all the summer adventures that my students had. Almost 100 fourth graders came through the library today. I decided to use Are We There Yet? by Dan Santat to connect with the books they read by connecting to the young boy's amazing adventure. I asked the students, "Where is the most interesting place you traveled in a book this summer?"

To get them thinking and moving and interacting, I used puzzle pieces to randomly pair students.




Oh, the places they went!



































I am not sure where our adventure in learning will take us, but I am glad we are not there yet! I am enjoying the journey already.

No comments:

Post a Comment